Monday, October 31, 2011

" Vocabulary Spill, Part 4 "




Yeah, I know that most of you do not come to Hip Hop Battlefield to read my rants....Everyone has an opinion- people are way too critical these days so why come to a Hip Hop blog to read rants from "another angry brother" ?

Right ?

Hip Hop Battlefield is a vehicle to highlight the music I dig so why take the time to dwell on the negative ?

Right ?

I feel you, but sometimes a brother has to hit the decompress button and air some things out......So I'm going to "Jump out the window" real quick and let loose on a few things that are puzzling to me.......

1..."BLOG BOZOS"...

It's crazy to see so many BLOGS fall completely the fuck off...I'm not talking lack of updates, I'm talking about dudes posting content that contradicts what their whole shit is supposed to be about...

Blantant contradictions...Your supposed to be a Hip Hop blog, but your steadily posting up that "fluff" just to keep traffic going to your site....

I see you...

2.."HOLIDAY MADNESS"

Isn't it odd to see grown folks dressed up in all these silly costumes (Today is Halloween)......Dudes dressing like women, girls dressing up as hookers, white folks walking around with Afro wigs, black folks strutting around with Elvis wigs in their 50's ?

When I was a kid we used to throw eggs at you motherfuckers....

HA!

3.."OCCUPY WHEN IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE"

Now this might be a touchy subject for some of you out there....I can't front, I would rather see people resisting certain parts of this materialistic "system", but I'm really curious to know what the goal is when it comes to this "Occupation" situation.....

What are the long-term goals?

I once read that you "shouldn't speak about Revolution until you are prepared to eat rats to survive".....Are these protesters really in it to win it, or will they retreat to their mini mansion when it starts to get a little chillier outside ?

Yeah, I know some protesters are genuine with their form of resistance, but for some it's just a motherfuckin publicity stunt...Either way I'm all down for rearranging this whole shit...

Too much power in the hands of clowns who could give a fuck less about the "people"..

4..HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD 2000 POST....

I'm slowly climbing the ladder to my 2000 post here on the battlefield...It could have easily been more, but I try my hardest to maintain some level of quality control....If I do not truly like it, I do not post it up...

Simple right......No politics, no dickriding, no favors, no middleman, no playing the game, no nonsense, no bullshit......This is my motherfuckin battleship and I'm going to stick to my guns regardless of how many times cornballs try to hit me up for add space...

Ya heard me ?

5.."LAST RANT OF THE YEAR"

This is the end for "Vocabulary Spill"........No one cares so why keep rocking it, right ?

Four editions in four years and it's time to keep it moving.

2 comments:

Donaleski said...

Aight, I feel, I feel…
but can we expect a fifth edition tho? … right?

Peace fam,

D

Donaleski said...

Yo Dras, it aint from the west but since you're based ova here plus ya bloggin bout dem otha blogs, here's something mainstream but with taste. Not sayin you gon enjoy but with a few listenning sessions, ya might be bumpin that shit in yo ride:

Freddie Gibbs - Cold Day In Hell (Mixtape)
http://www.mediafire.com/?rzk5r4a1mcrlcrv

… plus the artwork is str8 G thang like them days of way back!

Peace D