Wednesday, October 12, 2011

" Nas - The Found Tapes "



For the life of me I can never understand why Nas rhymes over such corny/trash beats......I'm quite sure he has access to any producer out there....Right ?

Instead of joining forces with Damion Marley, Nasir should team up with AZ on the mic- and go grab Pete Rock, Large Pro, and Preem and make the album his hardcore fan base wants to hear...

Does that sound good to ya'll ?........

He can still rhyme like a motherfucker, I'm just growing tired of hearing all these tinkerbell beats that are beneath him.....Anyway, D.J. Rhude hits us off a gang of unreleased/ under the radar Nas joints......I'm quite sure you will hear something that will perk your ears up....

*That new song "Nasty" is a step in the right direction....

YOU KNOW THE DRILL....



No comments: