Tuesday, October 4, 2011

" Priority One Shots "



Even though I enjoy a lot of the music I hear in the new millennium, my favorite era for Hip Hop ranges between 1986-1989, it's the time period that I refer to as the "Hardrock B-Boy Era"....

With the emergence of new technologies producers tried their hardest to push the envelope when it came to creative sampling, M.C.'s sounded hungrier than ever, and D.J.'s were on a mission to get recognition...

Ron Delite, Louie Louie (Who started out with T-La Rock and went on to work with 45 King, Queen Latifah, etc), and DJ Smitty B put out a monster album during this frame of time entitled, "Total Chaos" on Tuff City Records in 1989.....

It's a motherfuckin shame that this record doesn't get the attention that it deserves....Take a listen to these choice cuts and get your mind right duke !!!!!


"This Stage Is My Stage "



"You Know The Outcome"




No comments: