Saturday, October 8, 2011

" Hiero In The Mix 2011 "



Peep this mix by Emynd that rocks all Hiero cuts.....

""The other day, I was on a quick road trip listening to Extra Prolific’s now classic “Like It Should Be” and it dawned on me that I needed to put together a collection of my favorite Hiero songs. And… so I did. 27 of my favorite Hiero joints, all of which come before the year 2000. This isn’t because Hiero stopped putting out good music after 2000. Frankly, I have no idea if they did or didn’t because I haven’t been paying attention… but these joints all bang and this mix is a fun trip down memory lane with a lot of great rap that has aged extremely well. I’d like to think this is a good introduction to the Hieroglyphics crew for those who aren’t familiar with their work, but also a fun listen to those of us who grew up listening to them. Anyway, I hope y’all enjoy it!"

TRACKLIST-

1. Souls of Mischief – Batting Practice (Demo Version)
2. Casual – Lose In the End
3. Del – Miles To Go
4. Casual, Opio, and Tajai – Rippers
5. Souls of Mischief – Souls of Mischief
6. Del – Thank Youse
7. Extra Prolific ft Casual – Cash Money
8. Souls of Mischief – Step To My Girl (Demo Version)
9. Casual – It’s Like That
10. Souls of Mischief – That’s When Ya Lost
11. Del – Don’t Forget
12. Extra Prolific – Never Changing
13. Dinosaur Jr & Del – Missing Link
14. Souls of Mischief – Anything Can Happen
15. Extra Prolific – Is It Right?
16. Souls of Mischief – Ya Don’t Stop
17. Pep Love and Jay Biz – Can I Kill Em?
18. Souls of Mischief – Make Up Your Mind
19. Casual ft Del – A Little Something
20. Souls of Mischief – Our Secret
21. Del – Catch A Bad One
22. Souls of Mischief – Cab Fare
23. Extra Prolific – One Motion
24. Souls of Mischief – A Name I Call Myself
25. Souls of Mischief – Live and Let Live
26. Casual – I Gotta (Get Down)
27. Souls of Mischief – 93′ Til Infinity

DOWNLOAD....

No comments: