Thursday, October 6, 2011

" Legion Of Doom Wreckage "



If you listened closely to the S-Rock "Hard To Find" mix that I posted up last week, you would have noticed an extremely dangerous cut by the Philly roughneck outfit, Legion Of Doom....

Group members Live & Charlie Bass put out a handful of singles and the much sought after album, Too Hard For The Radio in 1993 (If anyone out there has a copy of that album-please send me a link soon as possible)...

Anyway, LOD flipped that hardcore shit with no apologies, for instance on the menacing "Putting My Thing Down" lead M.C. Live yells, "Don't think because your a bitch you can't die next / these shotgun shells say unisex, One size fits all "........

Or the equally abrasive, " Get down or get laid down / and keep your motherfuckin mouth shut bitch cause I'm putting my thing down "

OUCH !!!!




No comments: