Tuesday, October 25, 2011

" Mad Face Invasion "



I would rather listen to feedback than hear all this soft bullshit that some of these dudes out here are yelling these days.....

They might dress the part, they might even have a couple slick punchlines, but I'm not feeling the raw soul power that would make my Hip Hop antenna activate....

After watching this collection of Onyx wildness I am more determined than ever to keep it anti-cornball...

Ya heard me !!!

There was a time when I was feeling Onyx....The first album "Bacdafucup" definitely had it's moments- on their second album though (All We Got Is Us) they perfected their smash mouth approach with some ill beats from Fredro.....

If they would have continued to build on this formula there is no telling how ugly things could have gotten, but shortly afterwards to my dismay they switched up their production steez (They started incorparating more synths and keyboard work and moved away from sample based beats)....

Anyway, go grab some popcorn, tilt your chair back and prepare for some rough turbulence....

Onyx- 15 Years of Videos, History, and Violence.....

DOWNLOAD....

No comments: