Tuesday, October 25, 2011

" Fresh Is The Word, Part 7 "



The above piece was rocked by my brother Kufu Onerz.......

I'm not sure how ya'll get down, but over here we give our Hip Hop comrades gifts to keep their motherfuckin morale up.....Kufu blessed me with this for my bornday a couple months back- and it now hangs above my turntables in the lab.....

Take some time to analyze the wreck.....Dude did this mad quick and still smashed it with the color schemes, fills, and even rocked a motherfuckin character........

"The D stands for dangerous in case you didn't know"........POW...



This looks like a 45 right ?

Nah fam, it's a god damn Hip Hop vinyl pot holder.......My brother Mad Miguel found this while he was out and about running his daily errands......Surprised he even gave me this shit, I would have kept it for dolo...HAHA....

Just kidding Miguel- thanks for looking out (Errands Posse on the rise)..



The Style Supremacist Refa One hit me off with this ill piece of science for my year old son, "Jahmel"......

Wow, brothers are not playing anymore........Peep the Kemetology, scope out the bars, and I'm quite sure you can tell a lot of thought went into this....Salute to you Reef for keeping it extra live..

My son is surrounded by so much Hip Hop energy, I wouldn't be surprised if he turned into a full fledge soldier like his grumpy father..HAHA.....

Anyway, thanks family for keeping the spirit of giving alive......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like ill d devious dangerous devistating divine def d-skee etc alter ha---