Sunday, September 12, 2010

" S.F. Wreck "



When dudes try to run up on me with that ,"Hip Hop Is Dead" talk, I just shake my head in disbelief......ARE YOU SERIOUS ?

Instead of complaining while watching MTV Jams, go out and seek Hip Hop shit......Believe me, Hip Hop is alive and well, you just can't expect it to fall in your lap......Some cats are just straight up lazy, or they refuse to support because they view everyone as competition...

Even though I rhyme, make beats, and manhandle the turntables- I'm still a fan of this shit and I try to support certain functions when I get the chance...

This past weekend I ventured out to the "Classic" graff sessions in S.F.

WOW- dudes are not playing in 2010 & if you are not on your "A-Game", you will get swept under the rug real quick !!!!!!!!!



* Me & the crew cold lamping with the Lee jackets on full blast mode....

Salute to my dudes who always GET BIZ: State, Planet, Refa, Kufu, Sha, Manny, S.F. Zulus, Kebz (Good to see you bro), Wavez, Spec, TMC, Cray-One, Big Mark, Fooderz, Bas-One (Killing em son), and every artist that contributed.....

Here are a couple flicks for your viewing pleasure......

Peace-
D















No comments: