Thursday, September 30, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



I'm not one of those dudes that submits beats to cats all the time...Sure I would love it if someone like Kool G.Rap slaughtered one of my joints, but I don't like to bother motherfuckers and here is a couple reasons why....

1..Everybody and their mother thinks they can make beats....

2..Not many people are willing to crack open their wallets and actually pay you a half-way decent amount of money....

3..Why would I send you beats if I can rhyme better on that shit myself ?

YA FEEL ME ?

Recently I decided to go against my usual pattern and actually submit some beats........I'm not going to reveal who the artist is, but I will say that he is a heavy hitter when it comes to that hardcore shit....

My beats passed the test with flying colors, and it looks like some real ill shit is on the horizon.....

I'm really excited about this situation....I will unveil who the artist is in a few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled....

In the meantime, here is a little remix action for you- Beat Nuts "Do You Believe"...You know how I get down on the production steez: Ugly undertones, machete chops, and a healthy amount of bass waves......

POW,POW.....



3 comments:

Toast said...

Nice! I look forward to name checkin' you all the time, talking you up to folks when all I do is read your blog.

HHB is some good work, though. Glad you're making moves.

Drasar Monumental said...

Big up toast...Thanks for the support famo...

Hit me up on the e-mail, I want to ask you a few questions....ZJUDAH@YAHOO.COM

Peace-
D

Sonny said...

2 thumbs up!