Saturday, September 4, 2010

" Drasar Monumental Remix Action-Repost "



Every time I play this remix for my peoples, I get the response that I am looking for...Usually they start panicking and their eyes look like they are about to explode, as the tension levels get higher and higher....HAAAHAAHA...

That was all by design.....I posted this up earlier this year, and I feel this remix rocket deserves another launch off !!!!!

Here is the original post.....ENJOY..



Alright folks, it's time for me to pull out the crazy flame thrower remix shit to melt your ear drums off !!!!!!

Since I was away from my sampler for a couple weeks- I decided that today I had to go in the lab and construct some aggressive, UFC, type heat...And who sounds more aggressive than the MASH OUT POSSE ?

You know how I do on the remix tip....NO corny synths, NO hollow sounding drums, and definitely NO half-stepping....If your looking for some angry frequencies to boost your Hip Hop morale, you just found your theme music...

" Boom, Boom Boom, there you go bastard / murder international, custom made caskets ".......

"Pounds Up"- Drasar Monumental Remix



3 comments:

TheVextOne said...

YEA!YEA!YEA!

The Kool Skool said...

Diddy-ope Dope!
http://thekoolskool.blogspot.com/2010/09/pounds-up-drasar-monumental-remix.html

Drasar Monumental said...

Good looking out famo......

Peace-
D