Tuesday, September 14, 2010

" Burn Your Face Off , Killa Kebz Version"



Last weekend I ran into a friend of mine that I haven't seen in years, my dude Big Kebz (ICP/GM5)......

When it comes to Graff, he is a straight up monster.....Instead of running his mouth, and flapping his lips like he has something to prove, he let's his artwork speak for itself....

That's why I give him his proper respect........Big up to you Kebz-Oner for inspiring me to stick to my GUNZ, and putting me up on crazy break beat tapes when these clowns didn't even have a fucking clue.....

SALUTE.....

*Click on pics for further inspection, and prepare to have your beard sizzled off........FLAMES......





3 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

Flames!!!

Anonymous said...

fresh theres a b-boy named keebz from florida squadron crew but this dude is nice if you have flliks in phone shot em my way

Drasar Monumental said...

Nah, different cat......I don't think my man has even been to Florida...

Good lookin famo-
D