Thursday, September 16, 2010

" Blog Shots 41 "



It's been awhile since I have blessed ya'll with some BLOG SHOTS flavors- so here we go....

Earlier this year, Kool Sphere dropped a solid album (Integritty) that you should go cop if you haven't already......D.J. Premier even gave one of his standout cuts ,"Unconditional" some burn on his Live From HQ show on Serius Radio...

DOWNLOAD

But what really caught my attention from this cat, is that he is down with my "Wild Style Technicians" fam, who play no fucking games when it comes to getting busy on the graffiti side of things....What up Daze, Izze, Zone, etc......

So check out Sphere's blog when you get a chance......BLAM...

PEEP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Integritty album is straight up HEEEAT! I copped the pre-release..it hasn't officially dropped yet but I heard there's new tracks with Tame-One and Blaq Poet on another. I'm waiting for Kool Sphere to release that Verbal Threat CD already!

Drasar Monumental said...

I didn't know that was a pre-release.....That was real good for a warm-up.....HAHA

Good lookin-
D