Saturday, September 4, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



All right folks, fasten your combat helmets and brace yourself for some remix shock treatment....

When it comes to making beats, I approach it from a D.J. standpoint..I'm a D.J. first and a beatmaker second...Matter of fact-the only reason why I make beats is because I analyzed so many records over the years, that I felt production was a natural progression..

So listen to this new batch of chaos from the Hip Hop Battlefield torture chambers.....All samples, all abrasive, all gully...

Grand Daddy I.U.---- "Slanging Bass"



2 comments:

Sonny said...

damn, that beat is hard homie!!!! the change up at 2 minutes is really ill... and the outro section is hella nice! its a battlefield YO!

Drasar Monumental said...

Mucho gracias hombre......Yo, hit me up I need your artistic expertise for something...

Peace-
D