Tuesday, September 28, 2010

" Milkcrate Jewels 24 "



It has been awhile since I have blessed ya'll with some "Milkcrate Jewels" steam.......If you are unfamiliar with this segment, this is where I dig into my crates and pull out a couple rockets that deserve more attention....

So buckle up and prepare for heavy turbulence......

This first joint " Pop The Clutch "-featuring Rescue & Royal Flush, was produced by "D.J. Mass" from the Netherlands........

I took a risk on buying this record in 2002....Royal Flush always rides beats decent enough, but I was unsure about what kind of beat "Mass" would bring to the table.........Nice dramatic keys, crunchy drums, and even a couple scratches....WIN...



Are you ready for number 2 folks ?..............



"First Day Of Spring"- Mobb Deep featuring Tragedy......

When I caught this little unreleased E.P. from Mobb Deep (Pre-Hell), I knew I had a gem on my hands.........This is back when Havok still did the majority of their beats.....

CHECK IN.....

No comments: