Friday, September 17, 2010

" Friday Firepower, Part 2 "



I have some words of advice for the Hip Hop Battlefield posse today.....

TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHERFUCKING TEETH !!!!!

Late last year I had to get 4 wisdom teeth pulled out, and it changed my whole outlook on life.....I was in tremendous pain for almost a full week after that spooky episode....Now I am headed back to the dentist chair for a quick tune-up....

Something is real creepy about these dentist dudes, and I can't believe how much they charge these days.......

Anyway, here is some Hip Hop morale for you mixed by Search For Beats.........I'm really feeling this joint, you better download with a quickness....

Tracklist-

01.Intro
02.Stylemastaz - Bring It
03.Maja League - Guard U Now
04.Karim Jamal Instru
05.Bee Why Instru
06.Kess - Against The Law
07.Forte - Riddle Of The Steel
08.Slum Brothers - Sure Shot
09.Splattahouse - Hell Hole
10.Mandigga - Mandigga Comin Thru
11.Aphillyation - Cried Da Tuff Guy
12.Mastermind aka D.Prosper - Karma
13.Dj Stitches & Rhyme Valor - Top Emcee
14.Mood - Hustle On The Side
15.Saukrates feat. Marvel - Hate Runs Deep
16.Genovese Instru
17.Mr. Moetown & Mr. Bloody - Thug Paradise
18.Shadez Of Brooklyn - Change

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pam greir nice dammm my teeth are jaked up and my girl just got her teeth pulled less than a week ago and i just drank some pepsi and had a snikers bar wowwww this mix looks good boston---