Saturday, September 4, 2010

" Get Off The Bozack, Part 2 "



Yesterday I came across a site that tried to rock Hip Hop Battlefield as their name.....Only one problem, I have been up and running for almost three years, and it seems as if they just got started- so I know they straight bit my shit...

So if you google Hip Hop Battlefield, my spot will pop up and right under me you will notice these other dudes site.....It seems as if they are on some type of Crumping, Jerking, cornball type of steez.....They even use lame words like swaggerville, and dance crews..

HAHAHAHA.......

If they are doing things for the Las Vegas youth, and enriching the community with their so-called battles- more power to them..But biting is not allowed in any capacity in my opinion......Needless to say that I am a little puzzled by their moves, now I can never move from a blogspot to a .com because they basically housed my shit (Even though I never planned on doing such a thing)....

I'm not mad.....I'm just puzzled at this whole scenario........Regardless, I am the DON of this Hip Hop Battlefield ship kid......

Enough of my rambling, let me get to the goodies by "Constant Deviants"---Problem Child...

<a href="http://six2sixrecords.bandcamp.com/album/problem-child-feel-that-12-vls">PROBLEM CHILD by SIX 2 SIX RECORDS</a>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dag you just had a seed and they bitting my hommies stuff scoobie doo

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

theVextOne said...

yo. where they @. I'll hit em off the sweeper. CRUMBS. Vietnam California style. jus like we always done. Muthafukin VIVA!