Monday, September 6, 2010

" All New Hip Hop Week "



Nothing but brand new Hip Hop on the BATTLEFIELD this week ya'll.....

If it wasn't released in 2010, it's going to be put on hold for the next seven days....WHY ?.....Because I feel like it..Nothing more, nothing less....So enough of the rambling, let's get into this..

In 1995, I wise man once told me, " Yo, you can NEVER front on K.R.S.-One son "........And to this day I fully believe in that sentiment.....Don't get it twisted: I would love for him to rock over better beats (Doesn't everyone), but if you go back and listen to all the albums he has put out- there are jewels on each and every one of them......

Salute to the blastmaster for holding down the fort for over 20 years.....If you haven't seen K.R.S.-One live, you need to do that at least once in your lifetime....Or you are SLIPPING !!!!!

"Who Da Best"- produced by JS-1...................You can't even try to tell me that this is not fresh.....I wish he would rock over this type of production more often...

DOWNLOAD

And his new album with Tru-Master (Meta-Historical) has a couple heatrocks as well..........Go find out for yourself...

No comments: