Wednesday, September 15, 2010

" Quality Over Quantity "



There have been times that I have posted something up, only to realize later on, that it wouldn't make the cut on the BATTLEFIELD and I would have to take it down.....

I cant subscribe to the thirsty blogger mentality.....So just keep in mind that when you touchdown over here, that I go through a screening process....HAHA...

Even if your my motherfuckin friend, I still have to give you the BATTLEFIELD stamp of approval before you get your shines...

With that being said, this mix by Platurn, Teeko, and Zeph is out of control.....After the first 20 minutes I had to turn it off, because it made me so hype I had to go to the record store immediately to cop some new breaks to add to the stash.....

These dudes are not playing games when it comes to creating a thorough mix....Blends, scratches, and a insane amount of detail was put into this.......DO NOT SLEEP....

Props to DFL...

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dj zeph is nice hip hop battlefeild stamp of aproval dope i have the dj zeph imperials theme and the track i am rubber you are glue with azeem the mc bay area stuff good---boston hommi3

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah this mix is out of control....Really detailed..

Peace-
D