Wednesday, November 17, 2010

" What's Wrong With This Picture ? "



When I first started this blog three years ago, I was determined to blow the whistle on all the wack bullshit that was sorrounding me....I even had a column called "Sucka Of The Week" and I would pop blog shots at well deserving targets.....

But a wise man once told me "It's easy to criticize people all day, but it would be more productive to spend your energy highlighting the things that motivate you and inspire you"........So I decided to dead all the soapbox ranting and focus more on all the fly shit that I deal with on a constant basis......

Every once in awhile though, I will spot some shit that I have to speak on......POINT BLANK......Sometimes I feel like I am in the black "Twilight Zone"........When I scoped out this album cover by Sheek Louch, my first reaction was to clown his ass, but that would be too easy......Now I just feel sorry for this dude.......Back in the days this type of shit wouldn't even fly, now it's straight up Hip Hop anarchy....

No rules, no codes, no B-Boy honor or respect........Is anyone else going to step to the plate and call this jive shit out ?....

I seriously doubt it.....Some dudes might even call this album cover some real soldier gorilla/guerilla shit, and get hype by it......

SUCKERS..

No comments: