Monday, November 1, 2010

" The Inspector On Production "



At one point in time I thought Deck was the illest lyricist in the entire clan.....His flow was right in the pocket, and his verses were laced with plenty quotables...

Earlier this year he released a batch of instrumentals (The Bodyrock Part 1) which had a couple heaters on it.......It wasn't as explosive as I would have liked, but it definitely had it's moments....

Now he is back with part 2 .......For some reason, I am unable to download from Z-Share so your going to have to tell me how this sounds.....I will keep my fingers crossed..

Peep..

01.143rd street
02.babygurl
03.blues brotha
04.brouncer
05.comfort me
06.doomzday
07.el dinero
08.fyah
09.life
10.newark 92′
11.r u serious
12.remedy 1
13.the red pill
14.the rudest
15.what i do

DOWNLOAD

No comments: