Tuesday, November 23, 2010

" 5 Tuesday Sure Shots "



Didn't I tell you motherfuckers the next post was going to be on a ugly steez ? (I'm talking about the music-definitely not Pam Grier HAHA)......

The name of this blog is HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD so you should expect to hear drama, war drums, tension, and all that other wild shit over here HAHAHA....

Here are five joints that will raise your blood pressure levels.......POW.

1..Maspyke- "54th Regiment -DRASAR MONUMENTAL REMIX"....

When I put this remix together last year- I knew I had a heavy piece of weaponry on my hands.......Turn the volume to ten and prepare to have your combat helmet blown off.....Haunting floating keys, bone crushing percussion, and rumbling bass wave splashes......

Run for cover all you suckers....



2..Mayhem Lauren- "Heavy Cream"...

Sure we all have heard Bob James flips a million times, but the way Lauren blacks out on this is just ridiculous....WOW....



3..Rubberroom- Featuring Gravity "The Pit"....

Some people cringe at listening to this type of shit, but I could blast this all day long......This is just pure chaos....I wish more Hip Hoppers these days would adopt a "We truly don't give a fuck attitude" like these Chicago madmen did.........



4..Gangreen- Featuring Raekwon "Gutter Water"...

This sounds like some blaxploitation type music with a twist........Fresh..



5..The Candy Store- Featuring Willie Littles "Get On Your Hustle"

Yes indeed this is that late night, boulevard bully rap........CHECK IN...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hell yeah to all, thanks Drasar

Unknown said...

I hope to see the superb Damu The Fudgemunk-DC Joint (Dedication to Guru) up here soon.

Drasar Monumental said...

Hey what up Jaz ?

Your blog is dope my man, I have been checking it out for years.....Thanks for checking in.....

Peace-
D