Monday, November 8, 2010

" Drum Break Pressure "



A wise man once told me, "A funky drum break a day, keeps the motherfucking suckers away".......HAHA..

When it comes to drum breaks, I am sitting on a healthy stack of joints that I haven't heard anyone else rock before......I'm not talking about soft, played out drum breaks.....

I'm talking about rugged percussion that will blow you right out of your Timberland's....

And just to show my appreciation for all of you that check in on the regular, I'm going to bless you with a ugly drum break to give your Monday morning an official power boost......I will never, ever do this again, so consider yourself lucky today....

I repeat, I will never, ever give up open drums that took me a tremendous amount of time to find ever again....

BRACE YOURSELF !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sonny said...

thank you VERY much! Dope!

Drasar Monumental said...

No doubt my man...

Peace-
D

Beat Detective said...

Bam!

Yes Drasar i got The Sons in my "DRUMS" Section top quality shit as usual....

Drasar Monumental said...

Oh word.....

Yeah this is some fly shit.....I'm surprised these drums haven't been flipped before....

Peace-
D