Tuesday, November 30, 2010

" Alchemist + Oh No = Gangrene "



Just caught that new record by "Gangrene" last weekend......Four joints plus instrumentals for the whopping price of sixteen bucks....It doesn't hurt that every song on here is a banger, but I was expecting more music for that price....



* I'm digging the saw blade steez....

Looking forward to hearing the full-length (Gutter Water) when I can get my hands on it.......Anyway, these are my favorite cuts that I have heard so far.....CHECK IN...

"Freshest Rhymes"



"Overdose"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LP and EP are ddddddooppppeee...but it's Oh No and Alchemist so I would not expecting anything less.

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah, Alchemist even steeped up his rhymes a little bit....You have the L.P. Jaz ?

Peace-
D

BIG D O said...

the sawblade vinyl is crazy....