Tuesday, November 16, 2010

" Prince Poetry 2010 Shots "



Yesterday at work one of my cornball co-workers popped in Organized Confusion's first album.....I was surprised because at work I usually hear Usher, Black Eyed Peas, and all that other bullshit....

He asked me if I ever heard this album before?..

HAHAHAHA.....What, are you fucking crazy ?......So I took a little time out of my busy day to school his ass on some Organized Confusion information......I told him how they were once signed to Hollywood Basic which was handled by Disney Music Group, etc...

After that, all he could talk about was how fresh Pharoahe Monch was, so I decided to hit him off with the new Prince Poetry collabo record he did with D-Strong...............

Here are a couple highlights from the "Get Off The Playground E.P."

Enjoy....

"Superiority Complex" - Featuring Aarophat....



"Bring It Back Remix"

No comments: