Friday, November 19, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



At this point in time I have probably posted up over 50 of my own remixes.......I appreciate all the feedback and opinions from all of you over the years....

When it comes to beats I'm always learning....Even though I have been concocting my own productions for quite sometime, I try to keep an open mind and strive to remain a student of music in general.....

To be honest, the records that I listen to dictate how I shape my sounds when I'm tapping out beats......After listening to a funky song, within minutes I already know what to do with it without even turning on my sampler....

On this remix of Nas's "The Set Up", I tried to capture exactly how I was feeling at the time......GULLY....



So if your looking for crushing drums, B-Boy chaos, head splitting chops, and all that other rugged shit- HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD has you covered......

If your rocking wack computer speakers- I highly suggest you transfer this over to the booming system so you can truly hear what's popping off correctly ......

Check in.........

3 comments:

theVextOne said...

drums is straight lunatic! whoop whoop! sometimes i think that turbin is filled wit jus gems.RESPECT!

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAAHAH....

THANK YOU FAMILIA.....I'M ABOUT TO GO IN EXTRA HEAVY----KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED...

ONE-
D

Mon$ said...

wow. solid. youre on another level pops!