Wednesday, November 24, 2010

" Joint Of The Day "



It's time for "Joint Of The Day" folks......And I suggest that you brace yourself for another round of true goodness..This time around I'm going to take you all the way back to 1993, with an obscure cut that will add a little spice to your life..

Pryme Tyme-"P.H.D." and that stands for POT HEAD DEGREE if you are not knowing HAHAHA....I'm not well versed on the history of the group (This might be the only thing they ever dropped), but I do know that they come from Brooklyn and this sought-after record would cost you over 100 dollars if you tried to track it down....WOW...

On the flip side is another fresh joint, "Brothers With Soul" but P.H.D. is the one that keeps me hitting rewind......

Quit stalling and take a listen if you know what's best for you.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah,pure dope and I have no idea why I haven't seen this dope blog before, but I am really glad I have...keep up the great work :)

Drasar Monumental said...

Say word....

You might not have seen it before because I don't advertise it....No twitter, no facebook, no myspace, none of that shit ....

I figured eventually the right traffic would show up if I kept broadcasting the proper frequencies, and they have somewhat......

Your blog is fresh as well.....Keep it popping...

Peace-
D

Unknown said...

Big ups D :)

Unknown said...

D I added your blog to my blog roll.