Wednesday, April 21, 2010

" Hip Hop Morale "



Even though I am still in shock from the loss of Guru, I must stand firm and continue to keep that motherfuckin Hip Hop pumping
(YA HEARD ME).....We gotta keep our spirits up and learn from the jewels he dropped....

The name of this blog is HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD- so I have to put my war face back on and try my hardest to maintain (I highly suggest you try and do the same)....

Scratch overlord "Q-Bert" needs no introduction...Peep this clip of him wrecking the decks at Tableturns 4th anniversary....He unveils a new scratch, cracks jokes, and even goes in with a one-handed scratch routine...Holy shit, your boy is not playing games on the cuts...

CHECK IN !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This footage was from 2001. Still dope as hell though.

Drasar Monumental said...

Oh word....