Friday, April 9, 2010

" Burn Your Face Off "




The thing that's so funny about the blog "Game", is that you never know who's reading your post.....Recently a friend of mine that I lost contact with, stumbled on my blog and decided to hit me up....

I'm not going to say what his real name is because he lives his life on the edge (You feel me)....So I'll just use one of his many aliases: "Sonny Wong" is one of the most humble cats that I know....His skill level is out of control, but you will never hear him flapping his lips about how he is GETTING IT IN !!!!!!!!!

My dude is all about action....No nonsense, just a show and prove type of steez......Check out these burners to see what the fuck I am talking about son.....











Salute to you "S.W." for keeping those flames burning....

4 comments:

Sonny said...

Look who's talking man! Big Ups!!

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHA----God damn, that new 2010 piece is real spicy.....

Daily Diggers said...

fresh for 2010 ... suckers!!

Great flix Dras. You can NEVER see too much graff IMO.

KD

Drasar Monumental said...

@ Daily Diggers------Word up cousin, I need to put more flix up on the blog....Sometimes I get so wrapped up in the music that the graff get's neglected....

Be on the lookout for more hand styles in the future..