Wednesday, April 21, 2010

" Guru: Under The Radar Series "



Here are a couple Guru joints that you might not have heard before (These are all from my wax stacks)....

1..."Dough In Advance" -Produced by Premier........This non-album cut features a very aggressive Guru taking shots at all perpertrators...Peep these bars !!!!

" Original baldhead, Crooklynite, rude boy instructor / I came back to lay down law, motherfucker "........

Or the equally disgruntled , " Stop talking shit and pass the L, I know mad clientele / mad niggas know me well, other rappers go on tour and stay in their hotel "....HAHAHAHAHA....

DOWNLOAD


2...."Cry" -Produced by Ayatollah.......Something about this beat rubs me the wrong way (Surprising since I enjoy many of Ayatollah's productions), but Guru manages to bless this track regardless...

* Favorite bar-

" I gotta nice little treat for you / I'm going to make it crazy tough on the streets for you ".......Ouch !!!!

DOWNLOAD


3...."Brooklyn" - Produced by Premier, Co-produced by Guru (Non album cut)........The way Preem cuts in lines from Smooth the Huster and Trigger the Gambler's " Broken Language " is quite ridiculous....Straight flames...

*Favorite bars-

" Your artificial like saccharin, your crazy fake / it's more than skills that you be lacking in "..........and of course this one right here, " Size me up and you find none larger / I catch wreck on your dome like a deranged fucking barber "....

DOWNLOAD

R.I.P.

4 comments:

Sonny said...

thank you sir!

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHA- No problemo my dude...

BIG D O said...

not diggin that Tollah' jawn? Thought that was proper as shit...

Drasar Monumental said...

I didn't say I wasn't feeling it (If I wasn't I wouldn't post it), the beat just sounds weird to me....

Guru still finesses that shit though...

Peace-
D