Sunday, April 11, 2010

" Five Sunday Sure Shots "



Today I'm going to bless ya'll with a handful of joints that should keep your bell ringing....Big shout out to the people that check Hip Hop Battlefield on the motherfucking daily !!!!!!

1. N.Y. Confidential- "Backstabbed"................No this is not Mobb Deep, but it sounds like it could have been made during the "Infamous Era"......This is straight gutter, crime story, box cutter in the hand rap....I could listen to this type of stuff all day...

DOWNLOAD


2. Kool Sphere- "Blue Collar M.C.'s" (Featuring A.Z.)...........I'm digging this...

DOWNLOAD


3. Kool Sphere- "Serial Killa"..........Sounds like the kid "Sphere" has a couple heaters on his hands...

DOWNLOAD


4..Roc Marciano- "Tearz".........It took awhile for me to get used to Roc's double time flow on this one, but after he said, " If ya'll keep playing with my money someone is going to get busted in their motherfuckin head ", I knew this was a keeper.....Plus he made the beat so I can't front.....

DOWNLOAD


5..Asamov- "Hookslide"........Willie Evans Jr.'s crew put out some decent material over the years...It's unfortunate they didn't garner the attention that they deserved.......Peep.....

DOWNLOAD

No comments: