Tuesday, April 27, 2010

" Beat Tape Shit "



There are so many producers out there nowadays....It seems like every other day some cat is popping up with a beat tape, remix project, etc....My only complaint is that many of them have me reaching for the fast forward button way too often (Ya Feel Me)....

I'm not even that hard to please (Like some of my peoples)....Just give me some decent drums, halfway original chops, and a couple spices and I will give you a pat on the back....Simple right.......Nah, sometimes I will scour over beat tapes for hours and still not hear any fly shit....

Fluent from the Green Llamas put out this beat tape awhile back (Ear Candy 2).....If you want to hear some lo-fi illness I suggest you swoop this up trooper....

*Hip Hop Battlefield Top Picks.........Arson (Ghostface&Raekwon), Filthy (Children Of The Corn), Dolla Bills (Ghostface&Raekwon), King (Nas).......

DOWNLOAD

And while your at it check out this-Fluent Interview With SP Forums

No comments: