Sunday, April 11, 2010

" Drasar Monumental Remix Action "



Sometimes when I sit down at my sampler things come together really quickly...Ideas pop up and I am able to execute at a fast rate...Other times I will hover over my M.P.C. for days working on one single sequence....

This remix that you are about to hear took me four days to fully tap out...I don't like to pat myself on the back, but this piece of weaponry is highly explosive !!!!!!!!

The U.N. gang get the remix treatment this time around kid- (D.O.A.)....Instead of rocking the same beat for the entire song, I decided to switch things up and bring different beats along to keep the momentum pumping (HAHA)....So for all you A.D.D. motherfuckers I got you covered, don't trip...

You know how I do over on the BATTLFIELD : Angry undertones, war drums, a serious as fuck disposition, machete chops, unsuspecting segues, dramatic movie samples, and all that other grimy shit....

No kits, no keyboards, no goofy synths, and definitely no nonsense.....



DOWNLOAD


4 comments:

Sonny said...

that shit is official!

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHA-

Say word !!!!!

Get at me famz, you know the math....I have some good news for you...

BIG D O said...

someone definitely got inspired by a certain album we was building on...

great work...I'm feeling the 2nd joint a grip....

Drasar Monumental said...

Nah-

I have beat tapes from 2004 that freak the same approach....But I had a funny feeling you would say that HAHAHAHA...

Thank you for your opinion it is appreciated....