Thursday, March 15, 2012

" The Triumphant Return Of Battlefield Funk Radio "



After a lengthy hiatus we are back on the set tonight 9'oclock sharp (Vietnam, California time)...

Yeah, I know it's been awhile but brothers are extremely busy.....We both have two jobs, girlfriends, obligations, and all that other time consuming shit just like everyone else...But enough of the bloodclot crying, tonight we are going to wreck cyberspace with an avalanche of vinyl flame throwers, doubles, remixes, B-Sides, blends, scratches, etc...

We also have a special guest joining us....."MF GRIMM" will be in attendance to shake things up for all of you who know what time it really is...HA.

CHECK THE SHOW LIVE HERE @ 9P.M.

*UPDATED LINK..

One-

D.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope play the book of daniel by mf grimm for me : ) alter ha--

Anonymous said...

my b i slept dang i gut no internet comnnection i connect to my girls phone when she lets me lol dang throw a link mp3 up if you can hope you ok hommie im trying to get down with the boston zulu nation chapter i donated 35$ to the site and got my id # now im filling out the application gut to get my pics also so i can get a official id and study lessons i lost youre # it was in my old phone but i been doing canvas s and trying to keep my self buisy with art and music id like to build with you im trying to align myself and get my health right and be a community leader and live it for real not for no flip flop props chicks rep wakness hold youre head positive energy to you and who evers in youre circle big ups alter ha---

Drasar Monumental said...

GOOD LOOKIN TROOP...

GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR MAKING MOVES WITH THE Z'S.....HOLD IT DOWN AND THANKS FOR CHECKING IN..

MP3 ON THE WAY ASAP...

ONE-
D