Thursday, March 8, 2012

" Real On The Battlefield "



Remember when I mentioned late last year that I had a few tricks up my sleeve for 2012 ?

1..On Spit Gemz latest mixtape (Welcome To Hell's Gate), they rock over one of my productions for "Sinister Grin" featuring J-Love, Shaz IllYork, and Starker.....

If you look at the cover above- the song is #10....

Needless to say I'm excited about that shit....BLAM.

2..I'm currently in the studio with a real live NYC Hardcore Hip Hop legend working on a full length project.....And to be quite frank, the shit is coming out very explosive....

We will be in the lab for a few more weeks and ya'll will be the first to get a sneak peek when the time is right, so stay tuned to the motherfucking BATTLEFIELD trooper......Don't get twisted though- I will still sprinkle ya'll with daily blog jewelry regardless of how insanely busy my life is right now...

Big up to everyone that checks in the regular (I SEE YOU)...

ONE-
D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

word up Drasar, knock em out the box kid :)

Drasar Monumental said...

Thanks famo......

One-
D

BIG D O said...

yes!! It's high time the world hears those goodies and some cats start hoppin' on em'!!

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP D.O. BIG UP MY DUDE....

I WILL MAKE SURE YA'LL GET TO HEAR EM FIRST..

ONE-
D