Tuesday, March 6, 2012

" Download Material "



Mr. Dan Greenpeace lets the pianos rock on his latest offering "Piano Breaks 2"....

" So I should probably put this into some kind of context. Back in 1998 a then fledgling bedroom DJ by the name of Yoda put out a mix tape called ‘Piano Breaks’ (Google it - it’s out there somewhere) using rap records that used piano samples. I was a fan as soon as I heard his early mix tapes and went on to help him release others on my Fat Lace imprint like ‘Jewbonics’ as well as our first collaboration ‘Jews Paid’, the precursor to ‘Unthugged’. So roll on some 14 years and ‘Unthugged 3D’ is about to drop but in an act of total randomness sparked by an idea seeded on a long ass flight, I decided to precede our new collab with a mix tape of my own, an homage to the original Piano Breaks ".

DOWNLOAD...

No comments: