Tuesday, March 13, 2012

" Breakbeat Action "



This interview with Danny Dan The Beatman on the Super B-Beat show is straight up hilarious..It's also refreshing to hear someone speak their mind with no apologies...

My favorite quote-

" When it comes to this new shit I don't understand it man...I don't play it, I don't listen to it, I don't want to know it.....It's crap and it's not real music to me "

DOWNLOAD...

Mane One also comes correct with a nice set full of heavy breaks..Peace to all my folks out in SD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh,haven't heard from Dan in a minute..

Dude need to drop another Dusty Fingers mix like the one from a few years ago.

That mix was,as expected,insane.

Good Lookin out on this post D

William-Indiana

Drasar Monumental said...

NO QUESTION BROTHER I APPRECIATE IT, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT MANE DOES TOO....

MORE HEAT ON THE WAY-
D