Tuesday, January 10, 2012

" Tuesday Rockets "



One of my main goals with Hip Hop Battlefield is to bring you fly Hip Hop material past and present.....I'm not one of those "throwback brothers" that stays stuck in the past, but I'm also not obsessed with trying to post up everything that passes through my fingers just because it's brand new....

I guess you could say that I have one foot in the past, and the other foot is walking on a path to the future.....It's all about balance over here kid...

With that being said I recommend that you peep this mixtape by JR Ewing (Straight From The Underground 1997)....Any mix that rocks Black Eye - "No Laws" is a winner in my book...

TRACKLIST-

[1] Black-1 : No Laws
[2] Rawcotiks : Magic Chef
[3] Adagio : The Break
[4] Khromozomes : Say Word
[5] Raidermen & Natural Elements : Magnetic
[6] Droopy Eye Crew : Stictly For Live Men
[7] I.G. Off & Hazadous : Hip Hop Till I Die
[8] Black Jesus : Modern Day Thug
[9] Noreaga : Married To Marijuana
[10] Genovese : Genovesee’s Thesis
[11] War Click : Bullet For A Bullet
[12] Shamus feat C.Terror : I Got U Back
[13] Street Smarts : Don’t Trust Anyone
[14] Group Home : Express N.Y.
[15] N.O.T.S. Click : I Pack Steel
[16] Slasher : Cutthroat Island
[17] D.N.A. Bronx Criminal County
[18] Numskullz : If I Ain’t Raw
[19] Rawcotiks : What It Look Like
[20] Hi-Tech : The Music
[21] Krumb Snatcha : Mobsters
[22] Obscure Disorder : Lyrically Exposed
[23] Laster feat Ed O.G. : Off Balance
[24] Defari : Bionic
[25] D.N.A. : My Shit Iz Tight
[26] Mobb Deep : True Lies
[27] Cage : Agent Orange
[28] N.O.T.S. Click : Keep Ur Eyes Open
[29] One A.K.A. B.I. : Verbal Affairs
[30] M.F. Doom : Dead Bent
[31] D.I.T.C. (Big L & Fat Joe) : The Enemy
[32] Hi-Tech : All Time Einstein
[33] Mafioso Crime Family : Diniro
[34] Shadyville Allstars : Knights Of The Roudntable
[35] Sandinistas : Madd Luv (Remix)
[36] Capone’N'Noreaga : Closer (Remix)
[37] Black Attack : Holdin’It Down
[38] Adagio : Everybody
[39] Mafioso Crime Family : Diniro (long version)
[40] Rezidue : We Gets Buzy
[41] Lord Sear & Bobbito : Tony Randall skit
[42] Khromozomes : Say World (long version)

DOWNLOAD..



No comments: