Tuesday, January 31, 2012

" Digging With Drasar - 45 Edition "



When I'm out on the field looking for records I search for all types of shit.....Punk rock, Hip Hop (past & present), Jazz, Psych, reggae, OST's, and all types of genres are on my mind as I flip through the stacks....

This past weekend I came across this Spox-PHD "Brilliance/Four Times Raw featuring Diamond D, Sadat X, Kurious" 45 on Correct Technique Records......The group consist of DJ Spinna on the beats and Oxygen on the vocals...In my opinion "Brilliance" gets the win out of the two, but don't sleep on the B-Side troop...

Big up to my dude Kid Dyno for initially putting Oxygen on my Hip Hop radar..

"Brilliance" produced by DJ Spinna....I also included the instrumental for all of you out there that like to let the beats rock..

DOWNLOAD...

No comments: