Wednesday, February 2, 2011

" You Know What Time It Is "



In the past I wasn't much of a watch type of dude....And then one day I spotted a fly boom box watch courtesy of Flud Watches that had me bugging out....

No ice, no corny colors just pure original flavor......I copped one about a year ago for a hundred bucks and then all of the sudden my life took a turn for the better....SERIOUSLY....Everywhere I go motherfuckers are quick to say, "Where and the hell did you get that watch"......Or, "Does your watch actually play music" HAHAHA....

Something about this watch has the females catching the vapors as well....I already knew ladies loved the accessories and all that, but I never had a clue they would flip out like this...

If you think I am bullshitting cop one of these yourself and conduct your own social experiments......

FLUD WATCHES . COM

*This special edition Roc Raida joint is wild.....R.I.P.

No comments: