Thursday, February 17, 2011

" Donald D- The Syndicate Sniper Mix Repost "



Every dope post deserves more shines- original post date March 29/2010....

For some strange reason the "Rhyme Syndicate" have been written out of the Hip Hop history books...CRAZY...How could anyone forget a 50+ plus posse that stretched from east to west, and even Europe with the signing of Hi-Jack ( The first European Hip Hop group signed to an American record label )....

Nat The Cat, Bronx Style Bob, Divine Styler, Everlast (Before he became Whitey Ford HAHAH), Domination (Haven't Heard Nothing- is one of the best Hip Hop songs ever recorded), Afrika Islam, Spinmasters, Low Profile, S.L.J. (Before he bacame Shafiq of Sa=Ra), Bango, Bilal, Hi-Jack, Tim Story, Toddy T, King-T, Lord Finesse (Remember when he was down with Syndicate management), and of course the Syndicate sniper, "Donald-D" (I know there are more members, but you get the point-the posse was large).....




They made such a huge impact on me growing up that I should really dedicate a whole entire week to the crew (I will in the near future)...Seeing this example of east-west Zulu Nation unity at an early age, taught me that fly music is not really a regional thing, it could come from virtually anywhere-even Europe..

So when that fake east-west beef popped off in the mid 90's, I knew better than to participate...Salute to the motherfuckin Rhyme Syndicate- for teaching me what a true BUMRUSH is really all about...

I recently stumbled upon this mixtape by Donald-D (Capitol 1212) that made me put on my best screwface..."D" has made quite a name for himself here and abroad over the years...I'm not sure if he is living back in the States, last I heard he was living the life over in Italy....

Do yourself a favor and scoop this up...This mixtape gets the two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD....

3 comments:

DONALESKI said...

DOES THE RHYME SYNDICATE STILL EXIST ACTUALLY? U REMIND ME DRASAR JUST LIKE RUSHEN...

BATTLEFIELD!

DONALESKI said...

YO THIS MIX IZ FLY, REMIND ME MY FIRST ICE T TAPES...

BATTLEFIELD!!

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up my dude.....I don't think Rhyme Syndicate is poppin anymore- I could be wrong but I doubt it...

Peace brother-
D