Tuesday, February 1, 2011

" New Mixtape Flavors "



It's a challenge sorting through all the music that I get sent to me on the regular....But what's even more challenging is finding material that is actually worthy of Hip Hop Battlefield shines......

I'm not asking for much: A little originality never hurt, fresh beats, convincing rhymes, etc....

The good folks over at Doxide Music Group sent me this project by IMAKEMADBEATS & D.J. Traumatix (IMAKEMADMIXTAPES) that caught my attention...

TRACKLIST-

1. No Where to Go Intro - IMAKEMADBEATS
2. St Idez - Blakout
3. Hustle 101 - Roc C ft. Fredro Starr
4. Return To The Summit - MidaZ pr by Optiks
5. Whisper Music - IMAKEMADBEATS & Roc C
6. Word of Mouth - IMAKEMADBEATS & MidaZ
7. Won't Fall - The Transcontinental ft. Rakaa Iriscience & Prince Poe
8. Caught Up - MidaZ pr by TzariZM
9. How Is Your Soul - IMAKEMADBEATS & Butta Verses
10. Flyers - Blakout
11. Freestylin' - MidaZ
12. Subliminal Instrumental - IMAKEMADBEATS
13. Hit the Floor - The Transcontinental ft. WildChild and Poke
14. Return With A Mask On - IMAKEMADBEATS ft. J Freedome & MidaZ
15. IBet - IMAKEMADBEATS ft. J.Freedome, Von Pea, & Xodus
16. Heard of Me - IMAKEMADBEATS ft. Black Milk, Butta Verses, MidaZ

DOWNLOAD...

1 comment:

HOTSCRIPTURE said...

Just started listening. I'm only 2 minutes into it and I have to say "them cats at Hi-Tek" are sic-wit-it!