Tuesday, February 22, 2011

" Roddy Rod- Voodoo For You "



To be honest I was never that neo-soul, D' Angelo type dude......I would rather listen to some abrasive hardcore punk rock than listen to a whiny-ass dude screaming and yelling about how he misses his boo-boo..

Most modern R-N-B fails to catch my ear because of the corny approach to song writing.......And that wierdo R. Kelly pretty much put the nail in the coffin when he started making songs like the awkwardly titled, "Booty" and all that....

Whenever I spot a dude driving down the street with his windows down, blasting the newest Usher joint with a screw face on, I just bust out laughing.......HAHAHA....

Anyway, Roddy Rod just put together a chopfest of some D' Angelo material....Sure I'm not into all that neo-soul shit, but if Roddy's name is attached to this project than I will give it a listen.....You should too...