Wednesday, October 13, 2010

" Under The Radar Rockets: Prodigy Edition "



The problem with a lot of rappers today is that after listening to their rhymes, I can't remember a fuckin word that they said....HAHA..

I know you guys out there know what I'm talking about........I'm going to let you in on a little secret- No one gives a shit what your talking about, unless they can remember a couple of your lines...POINT BLANK...

Don't get it twisted up : I'm not referring to jingles and all those corny hooks fools are coming up with.....I'm talking about lyrics, punchlines, poetic value, proverbs, jewels , etc....

For instance, peep this lyric from Celph Titled off of the "Ninety Now" album...

" This ain't the rock of love, but I'll rock a thug / make you wear a rag and a wig like Brett Michaels does ".........Is that the best line I have ever heard, nah far from it.....But is it entertaining and crazy hilarious ?

YES INDEED.....

How about this other comical line from Celph......." When I'm holding the tec, I'll put a hole in your neck / equipping you with a permanent T-Pain vocal effect "......

I don't give a fuck what anyone say's.....That shit is funny as hell.............Celph Titled is not my favorite M.C. by a long shot, but I listened to those lines a week ago and they are still stuck in my head....

DO YOU GET MY POINT HOMEPISS ?

Guru, G.Rap, Big L, Ice- T, Chino XL, K.R.S., Rakim, Nas, Kool Keith, Ras Kass, Ice Cube, M.C. Ren, and of course Prodigy have so many quotables that I can remember off the dome it's ridiculous.......And there are plenty other M.C.'s that I should add to this list, but that would take forever......

If you have some quotables you would like to add-feel free to do so in the comments section famz.......

Anyway, here is a batch of Prodigy/Mobb Deep joints that many of you have never heard before.....

Enjoy...

" Hold It Down "- produced by Havoc..........And NO, this isn't that song with Nina Sky on the hook that you might be thinking about...



" Take It In Blood " - produced by Havoc......(This is my anthem right here..BLAM..)



" Thrill Me " - Featuring Big Noyd, produced by Havoc.



" How Thug's Play " Featuring Illa G, produced by Alchemist....

No comments: