Tuesday, October 5, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



*In the above pic---Me, Peezo, and Big Kufu..

At this point, I have probably put up about a hundred of my own remixes on HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD......I feel that as time goes on my production skills are getting more detailed and more dangerous....

It's been a lot of hard work, but I am far from content- every single day I learn more.....

To everyone that has given me their opinions, I appreciate it.....

Anyway, peep this remix of Royal Flush's "Worldwide" that I did awhile ago.......This is actually a re-post, but I feel that it deserves more shines....HAHA....

ENJOY.....



4 comments:

Mon$ said...

fire.

Sonny said...

nice dude!

Drasar Monumental said...

THANKS FAMILY.....

PEACE-
D

theVextOne said...

..."TRACERS ARE HARD TO FIND"...real gunman talk dis.
ruff an ready RAS. thas that Rockers mentality. WarLyric over smooth sound duBplate.CULTURED son. I ain't picked out the source, but u know i will.RESPECT.