Friday, October 22, 2010

" Daily Diggers vs. Hip Hop Battlefield AF1 Kick Off "



Troop's, Fila, New Balance, Lotto's, Elleese, BK's, Clark's, Diadora, Le Coq Sportif, Timbo's, Reebok Pump's, Sacony's, Adidas, Pumas, and of course a crisp pair of Nike's.....

I come from an era where if your shoes were busted than you had NO wins.......I can remember trying to go against the grain and decided to show up at the cypher with a pair of "Vans" just for the hell of it........

WHEW.......Before I even got a word out of my mouth, I became the laughing stock of the area....HAHAHAHA....1989 was no joke....

From that day on I vowed to get revenge on all those fools who tried to clown, and spent a tremendous amount of time, cheese, and energy assembling a stockpile of kicks so ill that whenever I would pop up on the set-- suckers would get the trembles.....

Fast forward to 2010: One of the sites that I check for on the regular is "Daily Diggers".....It's ran by an interesting cat by the name of Kid Dyno (London).......What I like about his site is that you can tell that he is a authentic Hip Hop head.......Instead of following trends and being over eager to post up ANYTHING, he subscribes to the quality over quantity ethic (Like myself)......

So it's only fitting that two like-minded individuals decided to clique up and get busy............This Monday we are going head to head in our first official AF1 Kick-Off..........His best five, against my best five.......No corny bullshit-just fresh color schemes, explosive heat, and all that other fly shit.......

It's going to be a doozy, so don't get caught sleeping on Monday morning troop.........

PEEP DAILY DIGGERS BLOG.....

1 comment:

heartbug said...

Shoes fashion trends usually changes but now a days you don’t need to be concentrate on models or magazines. You can just create your own fashion by yourself. You just need to create your own shoes style to compliment your attire.
cheap vans shoes