Sunday, October 24, 2010

" Daily Diggers vs. Hip Hop Battlefield- AF1 Kick Off "



Before I even get started, I have to give major daps to my GBK/NS posse for always keeping it extra gully when it comes to their shoe game.....Planet, Rashad, Sha, Jewelz, & Fooders always kept me on my toes....Nuff respect..

Now that I got that out of way- let's get down to business...

When it comes to AF1's, I'm in my own zone......Some dudes love white on whites (I know they are classic and all that, but I can't fuck with them).......Some dudes check for rainbow colors, and all types of crazy combinations....Me, I try to keep it simple...

I never claimed to be like one of these corny so-called "AF1 aficionados" who think they know everything....I'm just a B-Boy that knows what he likes........So strap on your helmet, grab some popcorn, and brace yourself for five rounds of headbangers....

1.."Olive Wreck"......

HAHAHAHA........Yes indeed.......Olive, with a nice grey color combination..... Can't forget the olive sole.....These are just out of control.....PERIOD......

Whenever I wear these scorchers, I can tell that fools are ready to push the panic button......



2.."Red & Black Pressure".......

Classic Jordan color scheme..........I copped these on one of my annual visits to see my family in the Cayman Islands (Georgetown Stand Up)..........WHEW....Never wore these, but I know when I do, it's curtains.....



3.."True Blue"

Simple blue pressure with a hint of grey.......Ill clear soles make this AF1 one of my personal favorites......I have never seen anyone with a pair of these joints anywhere.......Can you say fresh ?



4..."Maroon Monsters"

Why do I call these maroon monsters ? Because whenever I decide to rock these, cats on the avenue are going to run for their lives....HAHAHAHAH.........These are actually a AF1/ Air Max hybrid that belong in a museum instead of my closet.......

NASTY !!!!!





5.."Camo Wreck".

Peep these digital camouflage, steel toe burners........You rock these when the mosh pit gets a little too rowdy, and you want to make your presence felt in the worst way....HAHAHA.......Yeah famz, steel toe joints.......

Instead of rocking Timbo's you can wear these and still hold the fort down........I have never worn these, but when I do it's LIGHTS OUT ON THE BLOCK......





So that pretty much wraps it up........Big shout out to my ace, Kid Dyno from Daily Diggers for helping make this happen on a moments notice (I know for a fact your going to come with some official heat).........Head over to his spot to see how he gets down for his....

PEEP

5 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

No way those Maroon Monsters are ill! This is such a good idea! Dyno has sick shoes though...
Peace

Daily Diggers said...

Wowzers it's all about the OLIVE's and those BLUE joints. Yes yes DRASAR pulled a few pairs out that I ain't seen before - that's like following a jab with an uppercut.

I'm dazed but I ain't knocked out!

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAHA......

I had a hard time narrowing down which ones I wanted to rock....

Dyno- I just checked out what you had on deck, and I am impressed....

The Morinho joints were ill as fuck....And those green tweed ones caught me off guard fam.........

If you want to do this again, I am definitely ready.....Maybe we can do a "dunk" one this time.....

Peace-
D

BIG D O said...

1st pair is insane....

I have a couple pairs of rarer type AF1's that i'm preserving...Man, I miss the days when cats would compile uptown's and the only time you would see the collection is when you'd be up in they basement and they'd be like "yo, the shoe game is ill, peep this"...

crazy collection Dras...

Drasar Monumental said...

Thanks D-

How have you been my dude ?

Get at me...

Peace-
D