Monday, October 11, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Kick Off "



Ever since I had my son (Jahmel Nesta), I put my shoe buying on hold and started picking up kicks for him....

Good thing I'm fully stocked HAHA.....

I was looking through the massive amounts of shoes I have accumulated over the years, and a funny thing dawned on me......Why have all these ill kicks if I'm not going to wear them more often ?

So from now on fuck stashing my joints...... Even though Summer's over, I have to start splashing the set again.....

Here are a couple joints from my collection that I felt like sharing with the Hip Hop Battlefield posse......Be on the lookout for my special AF1 showcase in a couple weeks troop......POW.

1..NASTY AIR STABS.....



God damn, look at the color scheme on these famo.....Sky blue, baby blue, grey, light grey, a splash of red, black, light brown, and dark brown....That's 8 colors of flavor.......

A lot of dudes don't fuck with Stab's, but I'm a big Stab fan when they flip them correctly.......BLAM.

2..TOP TEN WRECK...



C-Knowledge from "Digable Planets", ran up on me and started screaming his head off when he saw me rocking these heaters............Blue & White, nothing too crazy just an all around fresh shoe.......

What up "C" & Cashish in Philly...

3..AJ's



Yeah man, I caught these out in Seattle during a heavy digging mission awhile back.....To my surprise they only ran me 80 bucks.....I'm quite sure you would have to pay close to 200 hundred if you wanted these scorchers right now..

Green & Black pressure.....

4.. CROSS TRAINER SB's



Once again check the nasty color scheme: Black, grey, olive green, dark green, tan, powder blue, and baby blue......Somehow they made all these colors rock when it sounds like it would be impossible to pull it off....

Caught these out in S.F in one of my favorite spots in the entire country (which will remain nameless)....

5..ADIDAS MID'S....



My man Mad Miguel from L.A. blessed me with these dynamite sticks.........Karreem Abdul Jabbar in full blown karate mode on the side, with the ill clear stripes.....What's fucking with that ?

I have been terrified to rock these in public (gotta stay scuff-free), but I'm going to crush kids with these next Summer....POW,POW...

6..DUNKS,DUNKS,DUNKS....



WHEW..

Do I really have to explain why these are ridiculous ?.........Every time I wear these someone will tap me on the shoulder and ask " Where the fuck did you get those ? "........

I don't even know myself.....My man Big Ali hit me off with these a couple years back......What up Ali.......

So that's it folks......I should pull out some old Lotto's or some vintage Ellesse to really shake you motherfuckers up, but I'm going to fall back for now......

*Salute to my seven week old son/sun----- A.K.A. Jahmel Rockwell....A.K.A Jahmel Grizzly......A.K.A. Little dude....A.K.A. NO SLEEP FOR POPPA LARGE....HAHA





Peace-
D

10 comments:

Sonny said...

dope

Daily Diggers said...

top 10s ..... now thats my shit.

Drasar, I understand your feelings man, all these pairs we got on ice need rocking. Bust 'em out bro!

Jahmel looking freeeeesh!

hey when you drop the AF1 post lemme know and I'ma post a sister article on BREAKS FOR DAYS.

pz Drasar

ya boy in London

Dyno

The Kool Skool said...

Yo! The Cross Trainers are nice! Jahmel Lo-ed out! hahaha! Hope your all good (^Dyno incl.) thanks for the mention on the Zietgiest III article. Just dropped part 1 of a long term article series. Have a peek if you get a minute and let me know what you reakon!
Peace

Anonymous said...

What up Fam! Jahmel is lookin fresh bro. I'll get at you later man.

theVextOne said...

Thas Was Good!
Holla@yaBwoy.

theVextOne said...

yo. Em jus sight da yout. she's smitten i think.

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up everybody !!!!

Thanks for checking in.....Dyno, I will make sure to hit you up when I do the AF1 joint next week...

Maybe I should start a shoe blog ?

Peace-
D

BIG D O said...

gonna be a lady's man soon enough yo! Good deal Dras!!!

djriffraff said...

...ride...

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA......

RIIIIIIDE.....WHAT UP BIG RIFF ?

PEACE-
D