Wednesday, August 25, 2010

" They Want EFX: Das EFX Interview "



Funny how some dudes tried to front on Das Efx, and act as if their style was a gimmick.......I always thought that one of the key elements in Hip Hop was originality....Your supposed to bring something different to the table, STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

Who else was making videos in the motherfucking sewer ?

Instead of all that glittery shit, Das always kept it dirty so I will always give them respect for that.......Also, they were apart of the best concert that I have ever seen in my life, "The Hit-Squad" tour in the early 90's....

I'm talking about Redman, Das-EFX, K-Solo, D.J. Scratch & E.P.M.D. when they had the globe in the palm of their hands......

Paul Arnold (Hip Hop DX) sat down with the duo to see what they are up to in the 21st century........YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS........Two thumbs up....

TUNE IN...

No comments: