Friday, August 13, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Shit "



When you put music out on the internet, you never know where it will end up....That's why I was caught off-guard when I noticed that the dudes from T.R.O.Y. (Phila Flava blog) rocked one of my remixes on their Mic Geronimo mixtape (Remixes,B-Sides, and Collabos)....

I'm not mad at them, it actually feels good to know that people are digging the beats.....They even gave me credit- instead of trying to rip off one of my joints like some fools attempted to do in the past....HAHA

So without further delay, here is the official Friday flame thrower heat.....# 5 features a Drasar Monumental Remix of "Life Check"

Tracklist-

1 Hard Rocks (demo)#
2 WKCR Freestyle
3 Masta I. C. - West coast Dj Rectangle mix w/ Channel Live & E-40
4 The Natural - Toad remix
5 Life Check - Drasar Monumental Remix
6 Miss My Lovin ##
7 Throw Your Hands Up(Clark Kent Remix)##
8 Big Ole Butt
9 Men V. Many w/ Royal Flush & O.C.
10 Life Check - Dj Kaze remix
11 Unstoppable - Vinyl Reanimators remix
12 Hemmin Heads - Cheeba mix
13 Masta I.C. - Nashiem Myrick remix w/ Lost Boyz
14 Listen Closely w/ Lord Arkitec & Royal Flush*
15 Nothin' Move But the Money - Remix w/ DMX & Black Rob
16 Wherever You Are - Trauma Unit remix
17 Shits Real Intro
18 Shits Real - Computer Love remix $
19 Regulate w/ Royal Flush
20 Illiodic Shines w/ Royal Flush
21 Smoke Session w/ Channel Live & Royal Flush $
21 The Natural - Clark Kent remix
22 Queens Life w/ Havoc & Royal Flush
23 Life Check - Vinyl Reanimators remix
24 Hemmin Heads
25 Masta I. C. - Frankenstein remix
26 Its Real - Kutmasta Kurt Remix $
27 The Natural - Vinyl Reanimators Remix
28 My Connect w/ J Spliff
29 Everybody Raps w/ Royal Flush
30 Get The Money w/ Royal Flush

DOWNLOAD

No comments: