Sunday, August 29, 2010

" Hey Young World "



Last Friday my girlfriend of six years and I, welcomed our first child into this world...."Jahmel Nesta" is his name and he was a whopping 9 pounds (Talk about living large)....

Words can't express how it feels to be a father.....The last couple years have been extremely rough for my family: My younger brother "Damion" passed away and within a year I lost my father as well........So to have an actual birth instead of another death, gives me the courage to try my best to be a good example for my son/sun.......

Don't get it twisted- everything is going to remain raw on HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD.....Matter of fact, I am more focused than ever and I plan on keeping the grime alive (This is grown folks B.I.)

HAHAHAHAHA....

So check back on Wed-Thursday for your regular Hip Hop fix on the BATTLEFIELD.......Big up to all my peoples-you know who you are......

And to all the kiddies out there "HEY YOUNG WORLD, THE WORLD IS YOURS"......

Respect-
D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

desar respect congrats on youre seed soory to here about youre brother and pops take youre time youre boston hommie da naked baboon aka alter ha crew

theVextOne said...

'hey young world' 'just begun'. 'the freshest kids'. yo, my man, what can i say. GIT BIZ KIDZ! the next generation! science facts not science fiction!
today is Mos in the middle's birthday, Virgos don't miss a thing! holla@yaboi an just pure love from the southwest fam! NUFF RESPECT SEEN!

"UPTOWN BABIES DON'T CRY, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT SUFFERING IS LIKE."

Toast said...

Congrats!

Daily Diggers said...

as Slick Rick said..."It's a boy YO, it's a boy!"

Yo Dras, many congratulations to you (and your family) on your finest production to date - young Jahmel Nesta. The joy he brings you will give you the power to deal with anything life throws at you. I'm real pleased for you bro.

mad love from London

Kid Dyno

Sonny said...

Yo G!
So, good to hear that man! Big ups to you, your lady, and lil Jahmel! I wish I would have made it thru before this though, cuz you are gonna be one busy, sleep deprived mofo for the next minute or two! :)
peace my man - wong

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS PAPA!!! Caleb and Jahmel can start a bboy crew now!!
Peace and blissings my brother. Much love.
SEN ONE

Unknown said...

Major congrats to you and your lady!!! Very good to hear bro! The kids definitely gonna be up on his Hop! I'm next! Me and mines are expecting in 2 months! Take care and keep up the goodshhhh!!!

E.C

Drasar Monumental said...

BIG UP TO EVERYONE THAT DROPPED A WORD OR TWO.....IT IS APPRECIATED DEEPLY...

ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL..

PEACE-
D